Friday 4 November 2011

Laagi Tujhse Lagan - 4th November 2011 Written update

Digu starts blaming Datta ,Naku & their family for his current situation.He says "I did so much for your family,took care of them thinking they are my family,sacrificed so much for you all but in return what did I get from you people.You never allowed me to say truth or give me one more chance.For you Datta is only everything even if he loves you,doubts you throws you out of house also you crave for him.For my one mistake you are hating me so much whereas your husband who is a don has killed so many people but still he is a god for you.I thought if I go away from your life you both will be happy but look at what stage you are now in life".

Just then Datta comes with Tea and is shocked to see Digu in the hospital and Naku in tears.Digu boasts in front of Datta that he is now the owner of this hospital & is super rich.Its all Naseeb you were the king of patilwadi & now reduced to a dhabawala whereas I have become crorepati.He says look at the state of your wife now who is working as an aaya here that too without any Mangalsutra.

Datta gets angry but somehow controls himself as he has vowed not to do violence.
Digu again starts his non sense and tells I have to discuss with Saheba about work so give her also tea.
This time Naku looses patience & shouts not to call her saheba. She is Datta's Nakusha.She says dont even think in your dream that I am your saheba.She then walks towards Datta holds his hands and say I am only Saab's Nakusha.

Digu laughs & pours tea on the floor and comments that the tea is not good & datta is yet to learn.Datta says status is a matter for you but not for me [...]



Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints / Takedown request on lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts